8.25.2011

It's Britney, Bitch

Juuuuusssst kidding, it's Tanner. Sooooo little blog and 2, perhaps 3, readers...I've been away for awhile but have been super busy trying to get in shape! Just kidding, I spent 3 weeks basically not exercising at all and eating whatever I wanted - hello cookies and ice cream - because I was lazy as shit (but still somehow managed to lose a pound, yay for breastfeeding!).

ANYWAY, I am back now and am back on the exercise wagon. I'm also taking a break from Paleo because I feel like I was eating WAY too much meat and frankly I wanted to eat some fucking cereal. The good news is that I've lost 5 lbs since I started blogging in early July - the bad news is that I've ONLY lost 5 pounds in these 7 weeks and that sucks a bag of dicks in my opinion. Especially since if I had just exercised and counted some fucking calories over the past 3 weeks I would probably be at my damn original goal weight by now!! Live and learn.

I originally wanted to lose 10 pounds for my goal, but I'm thinking that 15 might be better. I've already lost 5, so 10 more and I'll be good. Woohoo, I'm so excited to get started again! I'm tired of being lazy and I already feel so much better since I started exercising again this week. Even running in 100+ degree heat in the evenings feels better than sitting on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment