4.23.2011

Frieeeday, Frieeeday, gettin' down on Frieeeday...

Day 4? Done. That was Thursday. Not much to talk about...didn't feel like doing it, but I did it. Yeah, that's right - I'm an adult. The Hubs? Not so much. He escaped off to work before I could force him into his workout gear, leaving me to struggle through 30 minutes of Jillian torture during the mid-afternoon slump, when any other normal person (read: toddler, but who am I kidding? I would love to be a toddler again) would be napping. It helped to put the TV on mute.

Day 5, the proverbial Friday, was much more difficult...not only was it a fabulous day outside, I didn't wake up until almost 11 am, which threw my whole day off. When Hubsy went to work (no workout done, of course), I did all my errands - post office, farm market, yarn store, library, grocery store - just to be outside in the awesome weather. Granted, yesterday's high was 54 (F, not C, this is Vermont), but compared to 34 and snow flurries like we had on Thursday, it felt like North Carolina in June. I didn't wear a coat, people! I also didn't get home until 7:30 pm, so after putting the groceries away, taking Sammy for his walk, and skimming all of my library books (I know, not necessary, but we were in procrastination mode at this point), it was 9:30 before I started on my workout.

Now, FN, you know I'm usually a morning workout person. You've hyped the evening workout in the past, but I'll admit, I was a skeptic. Until now. Holy energy, Batman! I had SO much more energy at 9:30 pm than 9:30 am! I think I'm your newest convert, Evening Workout! We'll see how today goes. And you know what day today is?

5 down, 25 to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment