7.05.2011

Snickers Ice Cream cone, you don't own me!!

Today was a pretty good day. I'm getting back on track with my workouts and healthy eating - I just need to keep this up for 1-2 weeks minimum so I can re-establish my habits.

Workouts:

-3 mile run; up North and back 2 times
-JM Ripped in 30 Level 1; my legs and butt were KILLING me today!!! I can tell it's going to take a few more days to get all of the soreness out.

Eats:

-ZONE Mint Chocolate bar and coffee
-HUGE salad with two black bean veggie burgers, feta, and yogurt Ranch dressing
-one meatball for a snack
-two gummy worms
-4 (YES, FOUR!!) ears of corn with a little butter and salt/pepper
-pineapple fruit popsicle

I would just like to point out that I had the pineapple popsicle INSTEAD of a Snickers Ice Cream cone!! Dear Husband brought home a box of Snickers Ice Cream Cones from the store today, thinking he would be treating both of us. Normally I would have jumped all over that shiz, BUT I am really making an effort to reduce my sugar intake, SOOOOO I made a HEALTHY decision and decided to pass (THIS TIME!). I'm secretly hoping he will eat them all himself this week and take these decisions out of my hands, muahahahhaha!!! (my evil laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment